Events at DSB.com

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Detector

Events at DSB.com

Post by Detector »

Shouldnt it be about time to write something about the events in DSB, atleast put the best flagrace time there? I know I've asked you about this before, and yet nothing happened, if you now dare to put that or those records at Events page I'd be a bit more satisfied and I dont think I'd be the only one too. Thanks in advance, as I assume you will put something in the Events page. Btw. Haters should stay out of this topic and piss off, as its only a question of a some record, everyone else are allowed to comment on this.

Starpo

Re: Events at DSB.com

Post by Starpo »

What is this, I don't even.

Detector

Post by Detector »

Only a request :)

Entr0py

Post by Entr0py »

Yes! If you want to help fill out the content, let me know. I can provide you with an ftp account to update the events page, or just upload content here and I can add it to the events page.

occulus

Post by occulus »

Hey detector, I wanna watch you do the flagrace, like see what the best path is and such. could you make a video clip with fraps or something? or maybe just log on and play through it? hit me up my nick is the same in the game.

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

We kinda needed more ER's :/

Detector

Post by Detector »

Hey detector, I wanna watch you do the flagrace, like see what the best path is and such. could you make a video clip with fraps or something? or maybe just log on and play through it? hit me up my nick is the same in the game.
I will share a link to my youtube webpage in this topic from next weeks monday, where I finish the flagrace in a time below 3 mins and 27 seconds. From there you will see the best patch. And it was recorded with fraps a few months ago.

Detector

Post by Detector »

Instead of releasing it on monday, im releasing the flagrace video today, currently the video is uploading and is at 11 %. My upload net connection is very slow, less than 1 MB/s. So it will take its time, stay tuned for the video at my youtube webpage: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedetections. Dont forget to like and leave comments on the recorded video!

Detector

Post by Detector »

Nevermind that link or account at youtube, when I removed the video, it was there for awhile and I hoped you liked it!

Entr0py

Post by Entr0py »

eh, dete can you send me the video?

I'll put it up on the site somewhere.